Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh, Technology.

Spam filters are the devil.

That said, it's been a pleasure to take an online course that I actually felt a part of. I'm actually a part of two different online courses here at COTC. The first is the typical Black Board course that is all about writing papers and emailing them in while you discuss a topic on the boards. Fun fun. The other being this one. In my college experiences, I've never taken a course quite like this one. I had fun being a part of it. That's a novel idea. I've always found myself doing better when I was having fun, be it at work or otherwise. I love technology and actually being able to use it in all of it's different shapes and sizes proved the importance of the message this course put out there. I personally believe that there need to be more courses like this one and more teachers like the one we have.

2 comments:

proudmommaof2 said...

I could not agree more, this is by far the funnest and the coolest online class that I have had to pleasure to be enrolled in. Bill makes it very interesting and fun, but still challenging in ways, I hope that I can take more online classes like this one in the future!

b-rent said...

Amen, guy. I think that this has been one of the most fun and nteresting classes I have ever taken. Credit it to the Capin, he has done an amazing job of putting it together.