Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Digital Native

I thought that we were to write about something we know, but I've been reading everyone's blogs and they seem to be writing about the same topic so I thought I would too. Digital Native?.....Well I guess I would be considered a Digital Native, if that means being born in a time where computers were starting to become a part of everyday life. Although I really know nothing about computers. My cell phone was my most used type of computer up until like two years ago. I never had one in my home growing up, but now that I'm in school I realize thatI should probably know how to use one, even if it's just the basics. I think that getting a digital media degree will only make things easier for me in the future with whatever type of career I end up in.

No comments: