Tuesday, November 11, 2008

me = digital native

Computers have become a part of everything. Once i hit jr. high, I was with a computer everyday. I took a computer class every year, and by my senior year I was in the school's web design class helping out with the school's website as well. I was in a couple of tech. fairs and got awards in each. Math was always, ALWAYS, and still is my favorite subject. But in the long run, computers have more fun that comes with them. You can learn how to do so much and just by sitting on a computer or laptop at home or on my free time whenever, I've taught myself a little more than the average person. I'll sit there and mess with different functions and programs, check out where I can find information, and the list goes on. I might not know enough to be a computer game programmer, but I sure know enough that I want to learn what more I can find out that I can even benefit from even if I don't pursue in digital media design profession.

1 comment:

b-rent said...

what school did you attend? is the website that you helped with still on the web? That sounds like a fun class for a senior.