Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My online learning experience!

Online learning for me this quarter has been frustrating! All the way down to trying to do a group project where NO ONE communicated with each other until a week before the final! I love the experience of learning online - which teaches you self discipline because you have to know where to budget your time!!!! And you have to teach yourself that there is a deadline, but no one is there to remind you . . . I learned a lot from online learning all the way down to that. At times throughout this quarter I have felt overwhelmed and thought this was impossible. How does everyone else make it look sooo easy? I work full time and I am trying to be a full time student as well, and this quarter proved very challanging!

The advantages of online learning definately over-run the disadvantages! The ability to replay the lectures over and over if I want to - or even the ability to study at your own convience and pace.

It was a great experience! :-)

2 comments:

Zachariah E Biggs said...

I must say that I had a very similar experience this quarter. I too was part of an online group that wasn't very successful. It could be very frustrating at times, especially when I was depending on someone who wasn't the least bit interested in what was going on.

Overall though, like you, I really enjoy the convenience of online learning.
Thanks for sharing, I don't feel so alone now.

-Zack

Thomas Davis said...

I applaud you for holding a full time job while taking classes.