Tuesday, December 9, 2008

How has technology changed my education?

Well, technology has changed education tremendously for both me and everyone else. The convience of being able to take a class while sitting in the comforts of my home, to take a class without having to changed my normal routines, and even to be able to take a class while having my nephew here.

Technology has changed my education to make it easier (in some senses) to attempt to fulfill my dreams in life. I have to convience of being at home instead of driving in bad road conditions or better yet, the accessability of being on vacation and still taking classes without missing a beat. It has simplified life to a degree.

I grew up around computers, both in school and at home, but officially did not become too familiar with them until high school.

Jes

No comments: