Wednesday, December 10, 2008

the end is near...

I just wanted to let Bill and everyone know that I truly enjoyed this class and reading the blogs and the wiki that all of us put together through out the quarter! I know that I plan to continue blogging in a way its a stress reliever. I may also continue with the wiki, that is if I can completely figure it out. This is one of the best classes that I have had the privilege of taking through COTC, and I just loved the whole experience in its self. So thanks to Bill and to all of you for helping me to have such a good experience with this class! Everyone have a safe and HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!

Danielle Brooks (proudmomma02)

2 comments:

Captain Bill said...

It ain't over 'till it's over. I'll be keeping this blog going. And will be forcing other DMD students to add content, kicking and screaming though they may be. Surely we haven't learned all we can learn in a single quarter, eh?

As Kathleen Kinney said in her post: "lifetime learner."

proudmommaof2 said...

I couldn't agree more! I will continue to add to this weekly, as long as it keeps going! Thanks again for all of your help this quarter.