Thursday, December 3, 2009

Intro to E-Life Reflection

I'm not sure if we needed to post this week, but I figured I would reflect on this class as a whole. There was so much I didn't know about the Web before this class, and everything we've gone over has been interesting to me. In all honesty, before I started I didn't know the difference between the Web and the Internet. The most fascinating part to me was the history behind everything, and how the vision of a few select people exploded into what we have today. The possibilities seem limitless, and things are going to continue to advance.

The video lectures helped greatly, and gave me many different perspectives on the Web and what was going to happen (and what is currently happening). The Blog helped just as much, giving us an open forum for discussions ranging from Web Browsers to Web 2.0. Many of the debates made me look at some things in a way I never have before. All-in-all, I've been very happy with this class. It was much more than I had expected, and it really makes you think about new technology and how it is influencing our day-to-day lives. Thanks to everyone here for making it a good experience!

No comments: